Simply put, the Atayne Beanie keeps your head and ears warm in cold weather. The Beanie is made from a 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Other features include:
- One Size Fits Most
- Made start to finish in the USA
- Fabric made from an Oeko-Tex 100 Certified yarn
- Moisture Wicking, Quick Drying, and Temperature Regulating
- Treated with a bluesign approved anti-microbial for great odor control
- Fully Sublimated
We think we have some of the best products on the market (okay, we might we biased). Not only do we make products with exceptional performance, we make them in a way that is safe for people and the planet. How do we do that? Here are just a few of the ways:
- All of our products (not just a few) are made using the max amount of recycled materials possible. Just one shirt helps to prevent about 10 plastic bottles from going into a landfill.
- All our manufacturing is done, from start to finish, in the USA. Not only does this support American jobs, it reduces harmful pollutants and emissions from extra "product miles." The average shirt travels over 8,000 miles during its production. An Atayne shirt travels under 600 miles.
- All of the materials used in our products are 3rd party verified to ensure they are free of chemicals known to be harmful to human health
- All our printing is done with inks free of hormone disrupting phthalates
Unless otherwise specified, all orders are shipped UPS Ground. Orders for in-stock items ship in 1 to 2 weeks. Fully custom orders can take up wards 6 to 12 weeks.
Our goal is to make you happy and to ensure you love your custom Atayne apparel. If there are any problems, we will do whatever we can to right any wrong.